Want Wizard User Agreement
This Agreement was last modified on September 03, 2014.
In this User Agreement:
“Want Wizard” means www.wantwizard.com.au website and any related Want Wizard service or tool.
Welcome to Want Wizard. By using our Want Wizard services, you agree to the following terms with Want Wizard. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement is effective from 03 September, 2014 for all users.
- General Agreement
By using or accessing Want Wizard in any way, viewing or browsing the site, or adding your own content to the site, you are agreeing to be bound by this User Agreement.
- Using Want Wizard
Unless otherwise stated, Want Wizard own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
While using Want Wizard, you will not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
- use Want Wizard services if you don’t agree with the User Agreement, are under the age of 18, or are suspended from using Want Wizard services;
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users’ listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Want Wizard;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to Want Wizard);
- transfer your Want Wizard account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Want Wizard, or the interests or property of Want Wizard users;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Want Wizard services, copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Acceptable use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Want Wizard’s written consent.
- Restricted access
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Want Wizard reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Want Wizard’s discretion.
If Want Wizard provides you with a user ID and password to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Want Wizard may disable your user ID and password in Want Wizard’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- User information
In these terms and conditions, ‘user information’ means content (including text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you post on this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user information must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Want Wizard or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Want Wizard reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website.
- Listing Conditions
By listing an item on Want Wizard’s site, you agree to pay Want Wizard’s fees for the listing, assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and item offered.
When you list an item on Want Wizard’s site, your listing will be posted on Want Wizard’s site and can be viewed in My Account.
- No warranties
This website is provided as it is without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Nothing on this website constitutes advice of any kind.
- Limitations of liability
Want Wizard will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
l to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
l for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
l for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- Intellectual Property
The site and all of its original content are the sole property of Want Wizard and are fully protected by the appropriate copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Want Wizard reserves the right to terminate your access to the site, without any advance notice.
- Closing Your Account
You may close your Want Wizard account at any time, subject to:
o not having any outstanding items listed on the website; and
o resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your account); and
o paying any outstanding fees owing on the account.
- Governing Law
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the Australian Government and by the laws of the State of Victoria.
- Changes to This Agreement
Want Wizard reserves the right to modify this User Agreement at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Want Wizard is located at Kingfisher Court, Ocean Grove, Victoria, Australia.
If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the part in question will be removed and the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on wantwizard.com.au and by notifying you directly to the email address linked to your account. All amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. If you do not accept the changes you should close your account in accordance with item 13 of this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and Want Wizard.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.